December 17, 2012

Chill Monday

Day 3 of Christmas break 
 Chill Monday with my pretty cousin Audrey. Thanks, Princess!
 "Because you're awesome"


Travel. Travel. Travel. 
1000 places to go before I die? Challenge accepted. HAHA!
As you can see, I enjoyed reading National Geographic Journey of a Lifetime. Scanning the breathtaking photos makes me wanna do a bucketlist of places that I should visit. If only I'm the richest person on earth, I'll travel the world like Magellan HAHA whuut?



Happy Lemon's Green tea with Rock Salt and cheese & 
Lemon Peppermint with Nata de coco

Cocoa w/ Rocksalt and cheese is still the best <3


Hey there, Audrey burrito


Espadrille


My face is covered with my teal nails.
 Thank you Thea for this awesome nail polish.


Pretty



{ 0 o 0 }




Define tummy exposure. I know.


LOVE THOSE GLASSES? Buy it from RFSHN :3


Simple and most comfortable clothes
Fuschia and Blue color combination

WHAT I WORE:

Fuschia cropped sweater - The College House, US
 High waisted denim pants- Forever 21
 Espadrille - Sueňo Espadrilles GB
Neon pink spiked headband- Bedazzle

Credits to Audrey DS!

'til here! Thanks for reading. Feel free to leave comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment